Thursday, October 18, 2012

Snap

Was informed by Ms Bhaya, W's English teacher that she snapped and used a toy to scratch her friend's face.

So heart pain hearing this news. W is always a patience girl. Gentle and quiet in class.

Is she over stretched bearing E's bullies and nonsense at home? That she is letting out her anger on her friend?

I intend not to bring this issue up.

When she told me her friend stepped on her ankle causing a minor cut and scratch her calf using toy (leaving a dark line) I just ask

M: Are you feeling angry?

W: Yes.

M: Did you do anything to your friend?

M: No.

And so she is lying....

Is she lying about what her friend did to her? I started to wonder

E is having anxiety. She keeps biting whatever she is holding. Beating W without reason.

What is happening to my babies?

God please help me please help us




No comments:

Post a Comment